Friday, May 18, 2012

A weath of randomness


In February Matt went to a pumpkin convention in Las Vegas, I got to go with him for a night.  He got the 1,500 lb club jacket!  That's right, it's a big deal.  It was so fun to see him get his awards, it brought back the rush of emotion when his las pumpkin weighed in at 1600 lbs!  It is really cool to watch someone you love accomplish something great.


Walt decided to play in the mud.  He is all boy.  Today he told me "hey, my wart is all gone" I asked him how it was gone so fast and he said "the tractors scared it away."  Poor kid, he is going to be sad when we put more wart remover on it tonight.


I got to go on a fild trip with Jane to Farmington Bay.  It was fun to be with her for the day!


I was impressed with the learning center that is at Farmington Bay.  They had some cool things.
Jane really liked all of the birds.



Happy Easter.  These are the only photos I took that day, I know I was a slacker, but we had a really nice day.



Jane, Annie and Audrey at the safe kids fair.  They did a performance with their Up With Kids group.


Jane got to hold a few snakes after the show.


The girls were sad Hyrum was not there to see the Star Wars guys but they still wanted their picture with them.


Three good friends. Audrey, Ollie and Jane

3 comments:

  1. Love that Audrey & Jane are acting the part in the Star Wars picture- true actors!! :) What a fun day they had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Jane is a critter kid!! OK, snakes in this case are counted as critters. I so love to see kids love nature! LOVE THAT GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - Cool jacket on Matt....hehe

    ReplyDelete