Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hyrum is now a whole hand old

I have been meaning to post this now for so long!  I think I have written this post now three times, I apparently don't know how to save things right.  Hyrum turned 5 on April, 9th 2012. 


Happy Birthdya to our little Jedi Hyrum!  He is now a whole hand old, the big number 5!
What would a Star Wars party be with out Prinsses Leia and Master Jedi Matt?  Hyrum thought we were the coolest parents, I hope even when we are not dressed up in Star Wars stuff he still thinks that.


My super talented friend Emily made Hyrum this Awesome cake!  He loved it.


Hyrum trying to pop a balloon to become a true jedi night


All Hyrum's party guests
Top row:  Master Jedi Matt, Audrey, Jane and Haley
On the couch: Walt, Jackson, Krew, Hyrum, Conner, Eli and Maggie
All the padawans in training received a pool noodle light saber



My sweet little Hyrum recently said to me "Mom, do you know what I love more than candy? "  What I asked him, "You and my family"

Hyrum has such a good heart.  He fills mine with joy every day.  I love all his funny faces he pulls when he is talking with me, telling me every little detail of his thoughts.  He gives me more love than I could ever ask for.  He always thanks me for the meals I make him and when I help him get his shoes on any little random thing, and he always knows when I need a pick me up and will tell me he loves me out of the blue.  I love to see his testimony grow.  One of my favorite things is to listen to Hyrum pray. He is always thinking of others.  I cherish every moment with you, my sweet Hyrum, Thank you for being so wonderful.  Happy Birthday!


Walt, Hyrum and Krew

Hyrum ate the head right off of Yoda, it was so funny!  Hyrum is such a joy to have in our family!

1 comment:

  1. I love that this little guy is a "whole hand old"- cute! I'm also glad that he invited us all over to his cake & ice cream party, we love Hyrum!! When he bit off the yoda head, priceless! The candy comment is the sweetest thing ever too.

    ReplyDelete