Monday, December 20, 2010

Eli's is 6 years old!!

I just don't even know where to start with Eli. This little boy has stolen my heart. He makes me happy every day. He is such a thoughtful sweet child. Today I came into the kitchen to find him emptying the dishwasher. After I told him thank you so much for helping me out, he told me it was a gift for Jesus. Helping me was his gift to Jesus. Really, I just can't think up anything sweeter. He woke up sick this morning. I felt so bad for him. No one should be sick on there Birthday. We had him stay home from school, We opened presants, read books, watched movies and played on the computer. Later on in the day he was feeling much better. He got to go on a special date with Grandma and Grandpa Garner. They went to McDonald's for dinner, picked out a toy at Walmart and went bowling. He had a great time and felt very spacial! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.




He got his very own set of REAL tools. He is pumped and cant wait to do his first project with Matt. What other six year old has a set of real tools? He is my little worker bee.


On Saturday he had a pirate party with his friends. The little trunk my Mom and Dad gave me when I was young made the perfect centerpiece. All the kids thought it was a real treasure chest.



We played cannonball (black balloon) toss, pass the parrot (like hot potato) and went on the funniest treasure hunt that Matt put together. He is so good at stuff like that. I was happy he was willing to make up all the clues.


All Eli's partie guests with their treasure chests.

Eli eating his ginger bread pirate cookie and ice cream.

Now that the pirate party is over all my boys think they are pirates. They walk answer me with arg matte and when I ask them to get their shoes on and get in the car they throw their arm in the air and yell neverrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment