Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh So Creative




I had so much fun making super cute cake stands and platters with my mom this last week. We got plates and other odd things like candle holders, goblets and vases from the D.I and Salvation Army. Then we brain stormed added a little glue and came up with some way cute things. I always love doing crafty things with my mom. She is so talented that way. She has fantastic ideas and great taste. She has lit the fire inside me and helped me channel my own creativity. I have great memories of staying up late to help her make some thing or re-arrange a room. Ah, good times. Jane is very creative as well. I love seeing what she comes up with. I also really enjoy our chit-chats over a craft.

1 comment:

  1. They all turned out so cute! I forgot to tell you that after I saw them in the e-mail you sent me.

    ReplyDelete