Monday, December 7, 2009

Dino Boy






Hyrum is our little dinosaur lover. If it has to do with dinosaurs he is all over it. He has dino p.j's; a different pair for almost every night of the week, dino sun glasses, a big basket full of plastic dinos; he drags them around the house all day and sleeps with them ALL every night. Now that we are reciving a lot of toy catalogs do to the holiday he spends a good part of his day searching them for dinos. One night he got out of his bed to and told me he needed to sleep with his catalog. We have so many laying around the house I didn't know which one he was talking about. I found every one but the right one. Everyone I would give him he would tell me "that is not my dino catalog" finally we found it in the play room. It was missing the cover and practically falling apart. After holding his breath and shaking his fists with excitement, he said"that's my catalog" and returned to his bed. This whole fetish started last year when received The Land Before Time. When April rolled around he had a dinosaur birthday and he's be a total dino fan ever since. I am posting some pictures of Hyrum. One he is sporting the dino glasses, dino p.j's and he put his helmet on just to be extra fun. The next one is on his 2nd birthday in yet another pair of dino p.j's and his dino cake. Next is this Halloween in his spike tail costume. The next one he is playing dinos at the Quigley's and the last but not least, some of his dinos that he had tucked in bed with him. Rock on little dino man, Rock on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nicole! How I LOVED this post. Sweet little Hyrum. i miss that kid sooo much. It was so fun to get to see him for a few days. Thanks for letting me steal him from you and be my little buddy.

    ReplyDelete