Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The big 30


 Seriously it is sad how many things I have not blogged about over the past year.  Back in March Matt and I took a three day trip to California.  We spent two entire days in Disneyland. Yah that's right we totally went to Disneyland with out our kids! We missed the kids but we  still had an absolute blast.  This was the first time I have ever been on splash mountain.  How classic is this shot?  I love it, it makes me laugh so hard ever time I see it. I love getting to spend time with just Matt no matter where we go. It is always nice for me to have him all to myself.  I will cherish the memories from this trip always!  How do you top a birthday like that?  If Matt didn't love Disneyland more than I do I would feel like I owe him something big for his birthday.















1 comment:

  1. Oh-oh the secret's out now once the kids see the blog! ;) You guys will just have to plan a trip to take them to D-Land now with us of coarse too!

    ReplyDelete