Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Love Day


This Valentines day was kinda low key.  I made Matt a Valentine treat box and took it to his work with some of his favorite Hansen soda.


I got to help out with Eli's class party.  I love first graders.  Although I don't think I could ever be a teacher, I am way to much of a germ-a-fobe. 


Matt and I had a Candel light dinner with the kids.  We ate grilled cheese sandwiches cut into heart shapes and strwaberries.  THe kids thought it was so fun and  I think they felt really loved.  Eli said " I wish it was Valentins day every day."  It was really cute.   After dinner the kids went down stairs and made the sweetes little Valentines for Matt and I.  


These are the Valentines to Matt and I from Jane. My Mom and Dad always made Valentines day special for me.  As a teen I never felt say on Valentines, I felt really loved.  My Dad usually got me flowers and my Mom would give me a thoughtful gift.   I was always really excited for it.  I want Valentines day to be that way for my kids.  Once they are out of elementary and don't get candy or boxes that they will still fee loved by their family and look forward to expressing their love to one another.

These are the Valentines Eli mad for Matt and I.  

1 comment: